Thursday, September 12, 2013

I am having a moment!

There tends to be those days, the days you cant wait to end, the days you wish never were, or the days that feel like a nightmare. The day where one more glass of wine before you tuck yourself in, wont hurt. The day where you turn your phone off, you lock your front door and you hide. The thought of thinking is too much.

What helps alleviate the burden on those days? Sleep? Alone time? Quiet time? Darn, none of those exist in my household!

There are days I feel closer to God, and days I cant see through the fog, days I questions my faith, and days I KNOW I am faithful. There are days I am confident and strong, and days I have never felt more weak. I tend to feel accomplished, but it can all be wiped away with a wrong turn, a disadvantage.

Reminding myself the advantages of today; my babies are alive and well, happy and humble. I still have 10 fingers and 10 toes, my dishes are clean. My fourth base friends are stronger than ever, and give me a much broader view of the tunnel vision I have had. Being reminded that God does have a plan. My Greek Meatballs are AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment