Saturday, October 5, 2013

Love Thy Husband

So I decided to take my contacts off & switch to my glasses, to write this blog. That's when you know - I mean business. 

In 10 days, it will be my wedding anniversary, and I hate - and cringe- and shiver to say this, but it was a horrible horrible day. I wish it could have gone any other way, then it did.

Let's start by saying I was 4 weeks from giving birth to my second child. Grumpy, hungry, moody, large. Not cool. Since you are thinking of it, yes, we had kids first, got married later. Nuff Said.

We eloped. I was too large to fit into a wedding dress, to tired to plan a wedding, to guilty to get married later. 

We said "I do" under a plastic, dusty, wannabe Vine decor, while our two year old pushed us apart, crying for us to stop holding hands. 

Festivities after was included in lots of champagne for everyone BUT the bride- fantastic. 

Shortly after recieved a call my dog had just been hit & killed by a car. 
My Husband was wrestling my brother in law in the middle of the hotel room hallway.
My best friends went to a strip club, without me. 

&& then I went to bed, uncontrollably sobbing, and wanting it all to end. 

I told myself one day, I will make up for that terrible terrible day. I miss my puppy, and thank heavens I am no longer that large, and kiss my two babies every day. But I still wish, October 15th, meant a little more, and was a little more special - than it feels right now ;)

Good Night Ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment