Monday, April 22, 2013

Yet another supplement....does it work?

 
Tonalin CLA: is a safe scientifically proven, effective nutritional supplement that contains no stimulants of any kind. No crazy jitters or caffeine spikes!!
 
CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) *(say what?) is a recognized supplement derived from safflower oil.
 
 
Tonalin® CLA may decrease the amount of fat stored in your body. The result is as you diet, you may drop a clothing size or two without the dreaded yo-yo effect of losing and regaining weight.
 
 
I learned of this supplement from a trusted source and decided to try it. I am SO tired of dieting, exercising, starving myself, and having nothing change about my body.
If any of you know me, I eat very well, I am an extreme believer in clean eating, eating local organic foods at all cost. I exercise at the local trusty gym 3-4 times a week. I don't know what it is...but NOTHING is changing. The number on the scale doesn't change and the number on my pants don't change. No I'm not overweight by any means, and some may argue I need to work out at all. But I do. I'm tired of the baby chub Ive accrued after having two kids, I am tired of not being comfortable in my own skin. I want to throw on that summer bikini and strut my body that birthed two kids!! *(phew) Getting worked up.
I take this supplement once or twice a day, and It says to give yourself quite a few weeks to see any signs of change. I will be your Guinea pig!! I will log my results weekly, or you can buy it and work along side me.
This product bought online can be anywhere from $10-15, at a vitamin shop or a sprouts..it could be double the price. You choose.


No comments:

Post a Comment